- PLUS ONE LEARNER AID
- STUDENT ARTICLES
- KERALA HIGHER SEC STUDY MATERIALS
- QUESTION PAPERS
- TEACHER PLANNERS
- CHAPTERWISE NOTES
- TEACHING GRAMMAR
- Teacher Improvement Programmes
- IT RESOURCES 2017
- SMART CLASSES
- NOW I WILL TELL YOU A STORY
- NOTES BY Dr. SAJEENA SHUKKOOR
- NOTES BY THOMAS THOTTIPPAL
- NOTES BY Dr.SREEREKHA R
- A PACKAGE FOR REVISION IN 12
- 11 IMROVEMENT ASSISTANT 2017
- FOR SLOW LEARNERS
Monday, September 26, 2016
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
PLUS ONE ENGLISH
PROBABLE QUESTIONS MARKS: 80
TIME: 2½ hrs
1. Questions based on extracts from prescribed lessons - prose and poem.
2. Profile Writing (Ref Page 25 text)
3. Precis Writing
5. Letter to the Editor (Ref page 47 text)
6. Live TV report - page 87, text or News Paper Report
7. Travel essay - page 89 or
Travel Info - Page 96, text
Travel Info - Page 96, text
8. Appreciation of a poem - page 32, 77, 147, text
9. Character sketch - Maggie, Hasan, A.J.Chronin, Greta
10. Essay (page 152, 153) - disaster management, cyber crime, Gandhijis lesson
11. E-mail - Ref page 168, text
12. Speech - page 46 or Introductory speech - page 97
13. Editing passage / Error Correction - page 49
14. Interview - page 25 / conversation
16. Express your views / do you agree with?
17. Short write up, Ref page 94, text
18. Diary writing
19. Reported speech
20. Passive voice
21. Framing questions
22. Correct form of verb
23. If clause, page 33, text
24. Cohesive device - page 27, 28, 36
25. Parts of speech - page 50
Compiled by: R. Sajan Samson
HSST English, Govt. Boys HSS, Mithirmala, Trivandrum, e-mail: email@example.com
Call for the Papers
We are pleased to inform you that we will be going to publish an edited Book with International Standard Book Number (ISBN), on the topic of “Women and Education: Issues and Challenges.” Articles must be no more than 6000 words, including endnotes and references. Longer articles will not be processed.
Contributions should be sent preferably by email. Articles should be accompanied by an abstract of a maximum of 200-250 words along-with 3-5 keywords. Graphs and charts need to be prepared in MS Office (Word/Excel) and are preferable to material prepared in jpeg formats.
Receipt of Abstracts/articles will be acknowledged by email within 3-4 weeks. Papers are invited from Academicians, Practitioners, and Research Scholars to submit their original research paper on the particular sub-theme or any topic related to the theme of Book. The last date of submission is 30th Novembers 2016. The soft copy of the article will be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Dr. Pravesh Dalei Head; School of Law & Mr. Vikram Singh, Assistant Professor; Department of Social Work, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni Bilaspur (C.G.)
We also look forward for contributions from the social sector. Kindly circulate the information among your colleagues and friends for wide and good quality Papers. For Query, Contact on: +91-8962231719, +91-9425520409
Styles and Formats
1 inch (equal to 2.54 cms) margin on all sides
Gutter: .5 inch (equal to 1.27 cm) on left for documents that are to be bound on the left
Page size A4 (please be careful in this as default for most installations of Word is Letter size, which is not used in India)
Any non-ornamental font such as Times New Roman.
Size: Heading 14 points Sub-headings 13 points and content 12 Points
Left and Right Indent: 0
Spacing Before and After Paragraph: 6 points
Line Spacing: 1.5 lines.
Footnotes, References, Bibliography and Citations
APA 6th Edition style you have to adopt, please maintain complete uniformity throughout the paper. Avoid giving foot-note, instead of that give end-note. In case of doubt, contact us. Whatever is not your own writing MUST be properly cited and referenced.
Theme: Women’s and Education
Challenges and achievement of Women’s Education.
Patterns and Determinants hampering Women Education.
Human Rights and Girls Education.
Educational and Social Changes among Girl Child.
Education and Social equality among Girl child of Schedule Caste.
Education and Social equality among Girl child of Schedule Tribes.
Education and Social equality among Girl child of Backward Caste.
Education and Social equality among Girl child of Minority.
Education and Social equality among Girl child with Disability.
Women inequality in Education.
Women Based Quota in Education.
Education and Employment among Status Girl child.
Education and Social Status among Girl child.
Various Policies on Girls education.
Various flagship Programmes on Girls education.
Commissions on Girls education.
Any other related topic to the main theme.
**Note: All contributors are requested to mention main theme of the book while sending their abstract/papers.