NEWS

If you are not able to read the content of this blog ,send your mail address to seakeyare@gmail.com .This is a blog with more than 1 million views.Heading for 2 million viewership !. .GUIDANCE TO NEW READERS...IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS ON A MOBILE PHONE ,CLICK THE WEB VERSION AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MENU FOR BETTER VIEWING,.....To read notes on a particular topic ,type the word(s) in the seach page window on the LHS OR GO TO THE INDEXED BLOG http://plustwoenglishkasargod.blogspot.in/..THE LINK IS AVAILABLE ON THE RHS.Happy blogging to all.PLS SEND YOUR ARTICLES TO seakeyare@gmail.com...... CKR

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

A lady without makeup

warning : THIS IS JUST A STORY. RANI SOYAMOYI IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER (OF THE WRITER HAKEEM MORAYUR )TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE-CKR

Rani Soyamoyi IAS  narrated her story during an interaction with students in a school when she was District Collector, Malappuram. A student was curious about her not so attractive dress, not wearing any ornaments and absolute absence of makeup. She said :

“I was born in a tribal district in Jharkhand to parents who were working in Mica Mines. Mines engage child labour and I started working in the mines from age 5. We lived in abject poverty. No electricity, no toilets. Parents, my elder brother, me and my sister lived in a small hut not protected even from rains. My brother became sick and inadequate food and absence of medical attention resulted in his death. When my younger sister became 5, she also started working with us in the mica mines. We started earning enough for our survival.


One day, I remained at home as I had a fever. That day, when my parents and sister were still inside the Mines, there was a flood and landfall inside the Mines and in the accident, over 100 workers including my parents and sister lost their lives.


As the only surviving child in the family, I reached a government orphanage where I got an opportunity to go to school. Now I am standing before you.Tell me, how I will wear an attractive dress and jewellery or use cosmetics made from mica collected from Mines by thousands of kids who starve and work when they should be in school?”(-A fictional story collected from sources in  the internet by CKR )


BUT CHILD LABOUR IN THE MINES OF JHARKHAND IS A REAL LIFE STORY IN INDIA !


ഹക്കീം മൊറയൂരിന്‍റെ ഫേസ്​ബുക്ക്​ പോസ്റ്റ്​: മൂന്ന് പെണ്ണുങ്ങൾ എന്ന എന്

https://www.madhyamam.com/kerala/rani-zoya-moi-is-not-a-real-collector-the-author-says-not-to-abuse-his-story-918356

CLICK HERE -IRPC KOTTAYD UNIT സ്പോന്സര്ഷിപ്പിനുള്ള അഭ്യർത്ഥന

No comments: