NEWS

If you are not able to read the content of this blog ,send your mail address to seakeyare@gmail.com .This is a blog with more than 1 million views.Heading for 2 million viewership !. .GUIDANCE TO NEW READERS...IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS ON A MOBILE PHONE ,CLICK THE WEB VERSION AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MENU FOR BETTER VIEWING,.....To read notes on a particular topic ,type the word(s) in the seach page window on the LHS OR GO TO THE INDEXED BLOG http://plustwoenglishkasargod.blogspot.in/..THE LINK IS AVAILABLE ON THE RHS.Happy blogging to all.PLS SEND YOUR ARTICLES TO seakeyare@gmail.com...... CKR

Monday, December 16, 2019

On That Third Day

On That Third Day-Dr. Sunitha Ganesh ( A POEM )
****************************************
If I die
Sit around me
And laugh aloud
Applauses must be heard
On my way till that end
The deepest end
Don't shut my ears with cotton, nd
My noses with roses.
Don't tie my legs, i wanna walk.
Ha, don't tie my hands, i wanna swim.
You may feel my heart heavier now!!
Yes, I am a little sad...
I wanted to fly like a kiwi,
I wanted to flower like a cherry,
Yes, I wanted to breed like a henny
I wanted to milk like a sindhy
Yes, i still have some
 more things
My heart is heavy with dreams.
Pull of my clothes,
I wanna fly as I born
With no worries of my zips and hooks.
Remember,
Before sending me to the deep,
Pls cut my lips, keep it safe with your kiss
Don't leave it in the grave,
Foxes may come that night,
Don't keep it in your suitcase,
Sometimes you may forget about it.
Dig a pit in the wet soil,
Keep the lips glued with the kiss in it,
Cover it with a soft press,
please it should be soft.
As you know I can't suffer the harder ones.
Don't forget to drop water with honey dews.
The third day,
The tree of kisses will grow,
It will grow and blossom as early,
Then you will be in its shadow
With newer dreams inside.
#########################
-SUGGESTED BY SUNIL V M






No comments: