NEWS

If you are not able to read the content of this blog ,send your mail address to seakeyare@gmail.com .This is a blog with more than 1 million views.Heading for 2 million viewership !. .GUIDANCE TO NEW READERS...IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS ON A MOBILE PHONE ,CLICK THE WEB VERSION AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MENU FOR BETTER VIEWING,.....To read notes on a particular topic ,type the word(s) in the seach page window on the LHS OR GO TO THE INDEXED BLOG http://plustwoenglishkasargod.blogspot.in/..THE LINK IS AVAILABLE ON THE RHS.Happy blogging to all.PLS SEND YOUR ARTICLES TO seakeyare@gmail.com...... CKR

Friday, December 13, 2019

What a nice lady !

What a nice lady !

I was sitting on the bus and somebody tapped me on the shoulder.
I turned around and saw an old lady. She said to me, "Sonny, would you like some nuts? I've got a couple hazelnuts and almonds if you'd like."
"Sure," I replied. Then she gave me a handful of nuts and went back to sit with her friends.
"What a nice lady," I thought, while happily munching on the nuts.
A few minutes later, I felt another tap on my shoulder and there she was again, offering some nuts. I gladly accepted and she went back to her seat.
After about 10 minutes, she tapped me on the shoulder, once again offering some nuts.
I asked her, "Why don't you eat them yourself?"
"Because we've got no teeth," she replied.
"Then why do you buy them?" I asked.
"Oh, because we just love the chocolate around them."


-compiled by SURESHKUMAR

No comments: