NEWS

If you are not able to read the content of this blog ,send your mail address to seakeyare@gmail.com .This is a blog with more than 1 million views.Heading for 2 million viewership !. .GUIDANCE TO NEW READERS...IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS ON A MOBILE PHONE ,CLICK THE WEB VERSION AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MENU FOR BETTER VIEWING,.....To read notes on a particular topic ,type the word(s) in the seach page window on the LHS OR GO TO THE INDEXED BLOG http://plustwoenglishkasargod.blogspot.in/..THE LINK IS AVAILABLE ON THE RHS.Happy blogging to all.PLS SEND YOUR ARTICLES TO seakeyare@gmail.com...... CKR

Monday, July 22, 2019

A telephonic conversation between Wordsworth and the doctor ( over sleeplessness )

A telephonic  conversation between Wordsworth and the doctor ( over sleeplessness )
A conversation

Wordsworth - Goodmorning , Doc.I am Wordsworth.I was sleepless last night.
Doctor- Goodmorning. Mr.Wordsworth. Were you late to sleep last night ?

Wordsworth- I go to sleep at 12 SHARP.but I feel restless.no peace.

In fact I haven't slept for three days.
Doctor- Don't worry.Do you have any breathing problems ?

Wordsworth-No,Sir.I try to sleep.But I can't.

Doctor-Do you sleep at daytime ?

Wordsworth-No,Sir.I lie awake day and night.sleep does not bless me.

Doctor-Any other health problems ?

Wordsworth-No,Sir.I think I am in the pink.

Doctor.-- Do one thing.Meet me at my clinic this afternoon.I have to check up you.But Mr.Wordsworth,you need not be upset. I haven't slept  for a week now.

Wordworth : That's news ,Sir.I will come to you in the afternoon.


***************************************************************************************
Exercise for practice 

Fill up the following conversations suitably.you may pick up from the following words given the brackets (- Radhakrishnan  C K 22/07/2019 )
***************************************************************************************

( Do you sleep at daytime, I haven't slept for three days , you have any breathing problems,Any other health problems ,you need not be upset,I will come to you )

Wordsworth- I go to sleep at 12 SHARP.but I feel restless.no peace.
In fact ................1...................
Doctor- Don't worry.Do ...........2............ ?

Wordsworth-No,Sir.I try to sleep.But I can't.
Doctor-..................3....................... ?
Wordsworth-No,Sir.I lie awake day and night.sleep does not bless me.

Doctor-.................4............... ?
Wordsworth-No,Sir.I think I am in the pink.

Doctor.-- Do one thing.Meet me at my clinic this afternoon.I have to check up you.But Mr.Wordsworth,............5............... I haven't slept  for a week now.
Wordworth : That's news ,Sir .   ...............6.................in the afternoon.

*****************************************************************************************




No comments: